Next, 12 cards fall from the sky. They form two piles of six cards that form into Stilt Blues. They need 3 attacks each to knock out their stilts completely. They also then need three attacks to finish them off. It is recommended that you use Dragostick to take them out.
Now General Blue is very very angry and sends in what he calls the "Elite Eight" which is really just two Blue Stacks. There are four blues in each stack and it takes 4 attacks to knock out each Blue.
The final wave of enemies are two Zomblues. After they attack, they become inert and unable to attack, making them the easiest enemies in the world IF THEY DIDN'T POISON YOU!!! Use an item to remove the poison effect or switch out to a different defender.
General Blue is FURIOUS that you beat his entire army and decides to settle it himself. He rides onscreen on the last train car. He uses a Solar Panel to power a forcefield. Destroy the nightlight so the forcefield goes down. Then defeat him with ordinary attacks. After you defeat him, you get a healing potion, the last train car, and Drewstick, who has been held hostage.
The new Leader of the Blues is here to stay! with his leadership skills and his alert call "Blue Assist" He Is Ready to lead his army and take down the opponents!
- He is often mistaken for General Blue from the Dragon Ball Series.
- He is the only boss to be a boss in another wiki.
- He has a special implant in his brain that allows him to breath on the moon.
- He has appeared as a recurring boss, despite his gruesome "death" in Stickman adventure.
- To make sure he can communicate successfully with all Blue units, he can speak nearly every language. The only one he can't speak is German.