Stick Stan's main color is green with Cyan blue outline, he also has brown pupils with a darker shade of itself.
Stan is not portrayed as a bossy leader but rather one that understands his teammates. He has a polite personality, he is very caring, especially to his girlfriend. He is also brave and selfless. Stan is also smart, having strategies of his own and for his team during battle, he often has back up plans in case his previous tactics fail and is good at improvising when the situation demands it.
Though, he can be aggressive and worries too much at times and can even yell at his team for not cooperating and sometimes being incompetent. He can also trust a person easily to the point where he can be tricked and betrayed. But in the end, he does admit his mistakes.
High Agility Edit
Stan is incredibly agile and fast, being able to quickly move to one location to another. He also displays quick reflexes and can fight at a rapid pace. Though Stan might rely on his speed most of the time, since he cannot withstand most incoming strikes.
Electric Kick Edit
Stan can charge his kicks with electricity, giving his enemies violent shocks.
Stan usually holds a main plan and a backup plan, but at times when facing an unknown opponent, he fights while observing their strengths and weaknesses, and can learn how to counter them eventually.
- Stick Stan's color was supposed to be reverse of Green and Skyblue.
- If his color is inverted, it appears that he looks like SticKirby.
- This was a forgotten easter egg (until TRS reminded me).
- Stick Stan's second name is Terence.
- Originally, Stick Stan didn't have any powers but had high speed.
- Stick Stan is actually good at using swords.