Stictor, the Crashing Wave (Victor) is a teal stickman with a sea foam green border. He controls water and temperatures.
CREDIT TO VINCETICK FOR THE AWESOME ARTWORK!
Stictor is very relaxed no matter what is happening. Usually. If he is panicking you have a cause to freak out.
Stictor dislikes Stroth, believing that his limp is fake and is for attention/respect. He and Stroth clash often, with Stroth often pointing out a direct approach, while he argues for the sneakier, stealthier way to do things.
More tba....sorry don't have time and sick
- Shoots a concentrated beam of frosty water at foes, stunning them. Little damage.
- Has a 50% chance to ignore damage when shooting
- Flash Flood: Beam of water widens by 65%
- Temperature Change: Press Stictor's icon again during initial approach to change the water temperature to a scalding hot, moderately increasing the damage. However, this removes the stun effect.
- Searing Tsunami (Ultramate Attack): Stictor summons an enormous tidal wave at boiling temperatures, which floods the ground for 5 seconds, heavily damaging enemies nearby, and sometimes coughs up small waves that do little damage.