The Switchfoot fan, Hard Rock Guy
|Powers & Abilities|
Playing rock songs
His guitar being misplaced
Strocker (also known as Rocker or Rock) is the one who plays sounds using his electric guitar.
As the only musician of the group, Rock uses this ability the blow the enemies off their feet. He is awesome and free-spirited teen who has his cool looks (don't forget to mention his black, messy hair). As the Dark Side rises and recruits new members, he has to aid his friends. But not all things are easy...
Coming soon... (this page is separated from this page)
He is light blue stick man with dark blue borders, blue pants and has an untamed black hair. He is the only one have very light green eyes on ? group and carry his guitar wherever he goes.
- When he play his guitar, it makes enemies dance and/or cover their ears.
- Expert in Music (especially in Rock)
- Martial Artist (that was a big surprise!)
- Parkour Master
- Has a flying guitar (and can be used as a snow board!)
- When he was summoned, he plays his guitar and distracts his enemies by making them dance or cover their ears because of the loud sound.
Electronic Sonic wave
- He will strum his guitar hard as he can and send sonic waves on the enemies in sight. This may stun the enemies or send them backwards.
- This attack happens once every level
- 45% of chance that he will use this attack
- When used, it will hypnotize some enemies and attack their own allies (or even punch themselves)
It's Solo Time!
- Ultra attack!
- His guitar emits powerful chords or solos that can throw enemies off their feet
The Fan of Wiki's TriviaEdit
- He likes hard rock genres to alternative rock genres.
- He (actually) has very light blue-green eyes.
- Stroker's guitar is hard as a diamond so it won't break easily
- There's a Switchfoot sign on his guitar.
(Put your own trivia here! :D Anyone can now edit this section. Just put your name after each trivia! ~Fan)
Note to readersEdit
This page is created by The Fan of Wiki. Please ask permission from the owner if you want to edit this page.